The Triangle and its Properties Formulas for Class 7
We are going to share The Triangle and its Properties formulas for class 7, which is helps to score in the exam. Thousands of Students are looking for The Triangle and its Properties formulas for class 7. It is the most important topic in the Maths for class 7 as well as upper.
Properties of Triangles
- Three angles
- Three Sides
- Three Vertex
- Sum of internal angles of a triangle is 180 degree
- The sum of the length of any two sides of a triangle is greater than the length of the third side.
- The side opposite to the largest angle of a triangle is the largest side.
- Any exterior angle of the triangle is equal to the sum of its interior opposite angles.
Type of Triangles
- Scalene Triangle: all sides are different
- Isosceles Triangle: two sides are equal
- Equilateral Triangle: All sides are equal
- Acute Angled Triangle: all angles are less than 90 degree
- Right-Angled Triangle: One angle is 90 degree
- Obtuse Angled Triangle: one angle is greater than 90 degree
Summary of The Triangle and its Properties Formulas
If you have any questions related to The Triangle and its Properties, please let me know through comments and mail. If you want to quick answers which is related to The Triangle and its Properties chapter then you should connect with my social media page and message your questions for quick answers.