Table of Contents
Lines and Angles Formulas for Class 7
We are going to share Lines and Angles formulas for class 7, which is help to score in the exam. Thousands of Students are looking for Lines and Angles formulas for class 7. It is the most important topic in the Maths for class 7 as well as upper.
- Perpendicular lines: the right angle between two lines
- Acute angle: less than 90 degree
- Right angle: equal to 90 Degree
- Obtuse angle: greater than 90 Degree
- Supplementary angles: the sum of two angles is 180 Degree
- Complementary angles: the sum of two angles is 90 Degree
- Adjacent angles: common arm and a common vertex
- Interior Angles: ∠3, ∠4, ∠5, ∠6
- Exterior Angles: ∠1, ∠2, ∠7, ∠8
- Vertically opposite Angles: (∠1, ∠3), (∠2, ∠4), (∠5, ∠7), (∠6, ∠8)
- Corresponding Angles: (∠1, ∠5), (∠2, ∠6), (∠3, ∠7), (∠4, ∠8)
- Interior Alternate Angles: (∠3, ∠5), (∠4, ∠6)
- Exterior Alternate Angles: (∠1, ∠7), (∠2, ∠8)
- Interior Angles on the same side of transversal: (∠3, ∠6), (∠4, ∠5)
When a transversal intersects two parallel lines
- The corresponding angles are equal.
- The vertically opposite angles are equal.
- The alternate interior angles are equal.
- The alternate exterior angles are equal.
- The pair of interior angles on the same side of the transversal is supplementary.
Summary of Lines and Angles Formulas
If you have any questions related to Lines and Angles, please let me know through comments and mail. If you want to quick answers which is related to Lines and Angles chapter then you should connect with my social media page and message your questions for quick answers.