Congruence of Triangles Formulas for Class 7
We are going to share the Congruence of Triangles formulas for class 7, which helps to score in the exam. Thousands of Students are looking for Congruence of Triangles formulas for class 7. It is the most important topic in the Maths for class 7 as well as upper.
- SSS (side side side): All three corresponding sides are equal in length.
- SAS (side angle side): A pair of corresponding sides and the included angle are equal.
- ASA (angle side angle): A pair of corresponding angles and the included side are equal.
- AAS (angle angle side): A pair of corresponding angles and a non-included side are equal.
- HL (hypotenuse leg of a right triangle): Two right triangles are congruent if the hypotenuse and one leg are equal.
Summary of Congruence of Triangles Formulas
If you have any questions related to the Congruence of Triangles, please let me know through comments and mail. If you want to quick answers which is related to the Congruence of Triangles chapter then you should connect with my social media page and message your questions for quick answers.