Algebra Formulas for Class 7 and Class 6
We are going to share Algebra formulas for class 7 and class 6, which is help to score in the exam. Thousands of Students are looking for Algebra formulas for class 7 and class 6. It is the most important topic in the Maths for classes 6 and 7 as well as upper.
- (a + b)2=a2 + 2ab + b2
- (a−b)2=a2−2ab + b2
- (a + b)(a – b)=a2 – b2
- (x + a)(x + b)=x2 + (a + b)x + ab
- (x + a)(x – b)=x2 + (a – b)x – ab
- (x – a)(x + b)=x2 + (b – a)x – ab
- (x – a)(x – b)=x2 – (a + b)x + ab
- (a + b)3=a3 + b3 + 3ab(a + b)
- (a – b)3=a3 – b3 – 3ab(a – b)
Summary of Algebra Formulas
If you have any questions related to Algebra, please let me know through comments and mail. If you want to quick answers which is related to the Algebra chapter then you should connect with my social media page and message your questions for quick answers.