Table of Contents
Are you looking for SEO Interview questions and answers, then here you can get proper SEO interview questions and answers which is helping to get better jobs for Fresher and Experienced. Digital marketing industries are growing day by day there are multiple vacancies in this industry. According to me, millions of vacancies are available in India as well as abroad. If you want to job change, then you should know the latest trends and SEO interview questions and answers. If you don’t have knowledge about the latest trends of SEO then it is very difficult to get easily job in the Digital marketing.
I have shared SEO interview questions and answers for different level of SEO expert such as fresh or Experienced. If you have more than 2-3 years SEO experienced. I have shared Questions and Answers for two parts such as SEO Fresher Interview Questions and Answers as well as SEO Experienced Interview Questions and Answers. You should choose the right one for your career. If you are fresher in the SEO then you should know the Interview Questions and answers about Fresher Part same as Experienced.
SEO Interview Questions for Fresher
First of all, we are going to share SEO interview Questions for fresher, if you are a fresherthen you can get here list of SEO interview questions. You should know the practical knowledge of SEO and Fresher. There are also multiple institutes for online training. I want to recommend to get better knowledge regarding SEO for Google Webmaster Guide. Learn SEO from Moz, searchengneland and Google webmaster.
- What is SEO?
- What are the two types SEO?
- What is Inbound Link & important of Inbound Links?
- What is outbound links?
- What is the Difference between On-page and OFF-Page SEO?
- How to Create Organic Backlinks for Website?
- What is OFF-Page and list of Off-Page?
- What is On-page and List of On page Techniques?
- What is Spamming?
- What is Low quality Links?
- What is DA and PA and Important?
- Which are the Social media sites used for marketing?
- What is Crawler?
- What is Google Index?
- What is Cache?
- What is Backlink?
- What is Search engine?
SEO Interview Questions for Experienced
If you are working in the SEO field. Here you can get all the SEO interview questions for experienced. Here you can get the Latest and trending interview questions which help to get better jobs and in the MNC company. I want to recommend you to use the reference link for more details regarding questions and answers.
- What is the important of Title & Description tag?
- How to Block folder and file through Roots.txt File?
- How to remove broken links?
- How to optimized Images?
- How to Optimized Content?
- What is important of heading tag?
- How to check install Google analytic and webmaster in website?
- What is Black hat SEO & Techniques?
- What is Thin Content?
- What is Google Sandbox?
- What are the Tools used in SEO?
- What is Do-follow and No-follow links?
- What are the important factors for Google Ranking?
SEO interview Question and Answers for Fresher
Now we are going to share SEO interview questions and answers for fresher. I have already mention the questions above to better user experienced.
Q1). What is SEO?
Ans: SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” SEO is process to improve the Website Search engine ranking in search engine result page that is called SEO.
Q2). Types of SEO
Ans: There are two type of SEO such as
- On page SEO: On Page is a technique to Change any thinks in the website for purpose to improve the website ranking in search engine result page that is called On page SEO.
- Off page SEO: Off page is a techniques to build links or votes for website to improve the ranking in search engine result page as well as increase the referral traffic.
Q3). What is Inbound Link & important of Inbound Links?
Ans: Inbound Links: A inbound link (also referred to as a back link) is a third party website link which is refer your websites that is called inbound link. For example: you website is A and other third party websites is B. Inbound links = A <- B.
Q4). What is outbound links?
Ans: Outbound links: if your website is refer to another website through hyperlinks that link is called outbound links. For Example: you website is A and Other websites is B. Outbound links = A -> B.
Q5). What is the 404 error?
Ans: 404 Error: 404 http error page it mean not found. You should minimized broken links through 404 error page.
Q6). How to Create Organic Backlinks for Website?
Ans: There are multiples ways to create organic Backlinks to improve the visibility website in SERP and traffic on website.
List of Organic method to create high quality Backlinks:
- Guest post submission
- Article Submission
- Blog Submission
- Classified Submission
- Podcast Submission
- Press release submission
- Profile creation
- PDF & PPT Submission
Q7). What is OFF-Page and list of Off-Page?
Ans: Off-Page: off page is method to create high quality links for website through organic methods that are called off page Techniques. for Example: Directory Submission, Social bookmarking Submission, classified Submission, image Submission, link building, article Submission, blog Submission, wen 2.0 Submission, profile creation, business listing, Ping Submission, event Submission, Guest post Submission, Forum discussion Submission and other.
Q8). What is On-page and List of On page Techniques?
Ans: On page: it is techniques to change in your website to improve the website ranking and traffic according to search engine point of views as well as user point of views that is called on page.
List of On-page Techniques:
- Meta Data (Title, Description, Canonical Tag, pagination, Keyword, Robot tag and more)
- Heading data ( H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6)
- Content data (Bold, Strong, italic, underline, Quality content)
- Image Data (Reduce size, alt Tag, title tag,)
- Internal linking (Breadcrumb, Contextual link, Header and Footer navigation)
- External file (Robots.txt, .htaccess, Sitemap)
- Install tools (Google Analytic, Webmaster, Tag manager)
- Other data (Keyword density, URL structure, website loading, SSL install, responsive website and more)
Q9). What is SERP?
Ans: SERP Stand for Search engine Result page is used to display the result in search engine at searching a query.
Q10). What is Low quality Links?
Ans: Low Quality links come from website that are low according to DA, PA, C-Class IP, Penalised website and more. you should avoid the low quality website to create links.
Q11). What is DA and PA and Important?
Ans: DA Stand for Domain Authority and PA stand for Page Authority. Both are important for website to major the website performance and trust ability.
Q12). Which are the Social media sites used for marketing?
Ans: we are using social media sites for marketing:
- Social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc.)
- Social Bookmarking (stumbleupon, reddit, Delicious etc.)
- Video Sharing (Youutbe, Vimeo, Dailymotion etc.)
- Blogging (Blogger, WordPress, Google, Tumblr etc.)
- Image sharing (Flickr, instagram, pinterest etc.)
Q13). What is Crawler?
Ans: Crawler is a search engine application, which is use for copy and store website data in search engine database as well as update data in database.
Q14). What is Google Index?
First time Copy data and store in database that process is called Index.
Q15). What is Cache?
Update data in Databases that process is called Cache.
Q16). What is Backlink?
It is process to create link to other website from our website that link is called Backlink. Backlink is create through anchor tag, put website URL in hyper reference and use anchor text for link.
Q17). What is Search engine?
Search engine is application which is help to search a queries and display the proper result that is called search engine. For example, Google, Yahoo, Bing, MSN, and more.
SEO Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
Now we are going to share SEO interview questions and answers for experienced person. If you want to job change then you should know these questions and answer for easily track the interview. Most of the employers are using this questions and answers for SEO interview.
Q1). What is the importance of Title Tag and Meta Description?
Ans: Title Tag is main part of web page which is display in the search engine regarding Page. According to me, website ranking is depends on the Title tag. You should write title with number of keyword combination.
Meta Description is also most importance factor for website according to SEO point of view. Meta description is display the short summery of web page. So you should write the proper meta description for better ranking.
Q2). How to Block folder and file through Roots.txt File?
Ans: You should check the robots.txt code below:
User-agent: * Disallow: /Filename.php Disallow: /foldername/ // * means all search engine bots // you can remove the * and write the particular search engine bot name
Q3). How to remove broken links?
Ans: you can remove the Broken links through multiples ways such as:
- Use Canonical Tag in Every pages
- Remove Broken link manually
- Use .htaccess or other methods to redirected all 404 error page.
- Create 404 error Pages
Q4). How to optimized Images?
Ans: There are various ways to optimized Image according to SEO point of view.
- Change image type (You should keep image in .jpeg format)
- Reduce Image Size (You should keep image in KB with right Image Dimension)
- Use Alt Tag in the Image (you should use alt tag of Search engine)
- Use Title Tag in the Image (You Should use title tag for User point of view)
Q5). How to Optimized Content?
Ans: There are multiple process to optimized content in the web page body. You should follow the guideline for content optimization.
- Publish Original Content with Error free
- Use strong and Bold Tag
- Use Italic and underline tag in the content
- Use proper keyword density in the content (should 2% keyword density in the content)
Q6). What is importance of heading tag?
Ans: According to me heading tag is lead hole web page internally. It is most importance for ranking purpose. You should use proper numbers of heading tag.
- You should use H1 Tag in one to twice in the Web page.
- You should Use H2 tag in Two to Three Times in the Web page
- You Should use H3 tag in the Three to Four Times in the Web page
- You should use H4 Tag in the Four to Five Times in the Web pages
- You should use H5 Tag in the Five to Six times in the Web page
- You should use H6 in the Six to Seven Times in the Web page
Q7). How to check install Google analytic and webmaster in website?
Ans: There are multiples ways to install Webmaster and Google Analytic in your website. You should create Account in the Google Webmaster and add website, verified your website by meta tag. Same as Google Analytic.
Q8). List of Black hat SEO Techniques?
Ans: Below get the List of Black hat SEO techniques
- Hidden Links and Text
- Duplicate Content (Thin Content)
- Keyword Stuffing
- Doorway Pages
- Page Swapping
- Spam Blogs
Q9). What is Thin Content?
Ans: Thin Content: web page content which is not given value of content, part of thin content Duplicate content, low quality content, irrelevant content, and more.
Q10). What is Google Sandbox?
Ans: Google Sandbox: The Google Sandbox is a so-called filter algorithm on new websites. The result is that a site does not receive good rankings for it high volume keywords and keyword phrases.
Q11). What are the Tools used in SEO?
Ans: There are many tools which help in SEO such as
- Google Webmaster
- Google Analytic
- Google Trends
- Google Tag manager
- Google Keyword planner
- Google pagespeed Insight
Q12). What is Do-follow and No-follow links?
Ans: Do-follow link: Dofollow links are given the instruction to search engine bots to crawl this link.
For Example: <a href=”URL “>text</a>
No-follow Link: No-Follow links are given the instruction to Search engine bots to don’t crawl This links.
For Example: <a href=”URL” rel=”Nofollow”>text</a>
Q13). What are the important factors for Google Ranking?
Ans: There are various factors for Google ranking such as
- High Quality content and Bulk
- Structuring of Website
- Proper On pages
- High Quality Links