Table of Contents
To make the learning process easy, we have divided the topic in five popular categories as given below –
Through the rest of the blog, we will discuss each category one by one and we will give you a list of popular questions too for each of the category as needed by you.
- How will you define the negative infinity?
- Who is responsible for developing Java Scripts in a Development Company?
- How can you add new elements dynamically in JS?
- What is a global variable? Define its scope and the problems associated with global variables?
- How will you define a prompt box?
- How can you add comments in JS?
- How can you use “var” in your declaration and when it should not be used?
- What is the meaning of the attribute async/defer when they are used along the script tag?
- How can you differentiate = = and = = = from each other in JS?
- How will you check if a variable is NULL or not?
- How will you check If the variable is an object?
- How will you define closures? Explain with example?
- What do you mean by the differential inheritance and explain its properties too?
- What is the benefit of Strict mode in JS? Give one example too.
The next important category is related to Java code. If you are skilled in writing clear code lines then there are great chances of getting hired by Companies quickly.
- How will you either the string is Palindrome or not? Write one function for the same.
- What is the meaning of undefined and not defined keywords in JS?
- Are there any drawbacks of creating private functions in JS?
- How will you check either an object is an Array or not?
- How functions are declared in JS? Explain the maximum techniques you have used earlier.
- How will you calculate the length of an Array?
- How will you merge two arrays in simple steps?
- Is it possible to remove the duplicate entries from an array?
- Write a program to reverse the strong without using already defined function?
- How will you find the maximum value from an Array?
- What is an “instance of” operator in JS and how is it used by developers?
- How will you set a prefix before everything you log on?
- How will you check either given parameters are passed well or not?
- How could you implement cache to save calculation time for a recursive Fibonacci function?
- How could you cache execution of any function?
- If you want to use an arbitrary object as value of this, how will you do that?
- What is the significance of timers in JS and how are they utilized during programming?
- Do JS supports automatic type conversions too?
- What do you mean by the Variable typing?
- How to write a function for the delete operator?