Table of Contents
TCS and Accenture are the top IT Companies dreamed by every software professionals worldwide. Take a condition where you are technically sound enough but lacking somewhere for the HR round. Here, in this blog for TCS HR interview questions, we will give you a complete list of interview questions that are usually asked by the experts during an interview and you will be hired by leading IT company across the global network.
TCS HR Interview Questions
To make the interview preparation process easy, we have divided the blog in five major categories as given below.
- TCS HR interview questions
- HR round interview questions
- HR recruiter interview questions
- HR executive interview questions
- Accenture HR interview questions
Moving ahead, we will discuss the each of the categories one by one and associated interview questions too that are prepared by experts after a careful research and observation.
TCS HR interview questions
TCS means Tata Consultancy Services and the Company hires thousands of resources almost every year. So, it is necessary that you should prepare carefully for the Company so that you can be hired in first attempt only.
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Give a quick snapshot of Resume first.
- What are your interests and hobbies?
- What are your strengths and weakness that we should consider?
- If you have to work for 14 hours continuously then how will manage the work pressure?
- Would you like to relocate to any of the locations as given?
- According to you, which profile suits you the most?
- To which domain you feel more comfortable and would you like to your domain? If yes, prepare one solid reason too.
- What are your expectations from the Company?
- Do you have any leadership qualities? Have you ever lead any team during college or previous work experiences? If you are a fresher then explain your college experience?
HR Round Interview Questions
HR round is an important part of the interview process that evaluate not your skills for the job but your attitude towards the Company. Here, are top 10 frequently asked HR round interview questions for your reference.
- Why do you think that you are a suitable candidate for this job profile?
- Why have you not received any offer till now?
- Your experience is not up to the mark as needed. How will you cope up if you are hired?
- How will you rate yourself in terms of communication and technical capabilities?
- Do you have any management skills too if you are hired for the management post?
- Where do you see yourself after the next 5 years?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- Do you know about the competitors of TCS?
- Who is the founder of TCS? Who is current CEO of the TCS?
- How will you manage if you are criticized by your seniors during work?
HR Recruiter Interview Questions
In this section, we will discuss the basic HR recruiters interview questions that are necessary to learn before you appear for the final interview. Go through these questions one by one and learn before you go.
- Do you think you could learn the new concepts quickly?
- What are your expectations from your manager?
- Who inspired you to become an engineer?
- Why you wanted to work with TCS not any other IT company?
- Are you a team player or a team lead?
- Tell me about your biggest dream and expectations from life?
- What matters the most for you – Money or Work?
- Would you be able to work the overnight, or during weekends as well?
- Do you know about the recent trends in the IT industry?
- If you are rejected today then what would be your next step?
HR Executive Interview Questions
Clearing an HR round is never easy if you are not prepared well. Most importantly, you should have a strong presence of mind to answer all HR executive interview questions effectively.
- Tell me about your native place and any achievement associated with your place?
- Who is founder of Google?
- Name a few awards earned by TCS during the last few years.
- What is your aim in life?
- Do you have any preferred work location or comfortable everywhere?
- What do you know about the TCS as a Company?
- Do you have any idea of work environment in TCS?
- Do you have any extra certification or skills that we should know about?
- Have you discussed about the job with your family?
- Tell me something about your family members.
Accenture HR Interview Questions
The next important name in the list is Accenture and everyone would like to work here because of favourable work environment and excellent work opportunities associated with the Company. Here is the list of top 10 Accenture HR interview questions that you should learn before you appear for an interview.
- Who is founder of Accenture and the current CEO?
- Why would you like to work with Accenture not any other Company?
- Keep telling about yourself for 30 minutes.
- What are the technical skills in you that makes you more suitable than other candidates?
- What do you know about the Accenture as a Company?
- Would you be comfortable with Bangalore location?
- Even after five years you would like to work with Accenture?
- What are the management skills that you look into yourself?
- Do you know something about Accenture competitors?
- Do you have questions for us?